Fees & Enrolment
- Deposits are not refundable but shall be credited against the course fee.
- The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 30 days prior to the course start date.
- All fees quoted are inclusive of moms/VAT (DK Government 25% Tax) at the current rate. All fees must be received by the school without deduction, therefore any overseas/DK bank charges will automatically be added to the final balance.
- In the event of a student failing to attend the confirmed course or complete the course for any reason, no refunds will be made and no entitlement to a later course will be gained.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act.
- Students will not be accepted on the starting date unless the full payment of fees is made.
- Upon notification of the starting date no variation in the course date will be permitted without at least one month’s written notice being received by the Administrator, who reserves the right to change and confirm another date subject to availability.
- A student is accepted for enrolment on and subject to the condition that the student will attend on the start date and at the time specified. Nicci Welsh Make-up Academy is not responsible for any work missed due to lateness or absence.
- Course hours and dates can be varied at the discretion of the Academy Certificate without prior notice.
- The Academy may be closed on all DK public holiday.
- The school reserves the right to withhold final diploma/certificate and option to participate in our final photo shoot if it feels that any student has not attended classes consistently or attained the minimum standard.
- It is regretted that due to the possibility of copyright the use of Video camera and audio recording equipment is not permitted.
- As all courses are of a continuous nature, students must attended every day of the course and arrive on time.
- Students will need to practice upon one another.
- Students will be given a digital copy of their work from the photo shoot day. It is then up to them to obtain their own prints.
- The Academy will provide models for the photo shoot day only.
- If personal belongings are left unattended on studio premises at students own risk, The Academy cannot be held responsible for any loss / damage.
- Nothing belonging to The Academy shall be removed or loaned from The Academy.
- All equipment and belongings of The Academy will be treated with respect any damage caused by a student will be charged to that student.
- Fashion, music and celebrity make up is a creative profession, unlike beauty therapy and hair dressing which involves special training in the use of chemicals and the anatomy. Therefore, proof of your skills such as a portfolio is all that is needed.
- The school will provide professional and nonprofessional models where possible or necessary.
- Students are advised to practice on fellow students.
- Ethnic Skin Tones segment students bring in their own models.
students should not …
- Cause damage to make-up facilities provided
- Remove any tools or training equipment from the premises.
- Be rude or discourteous towards fellow students or staff.
- Use of foul language or cause unacceptable noise levels.
- Leave work stations or the premises in an unacceptable state.
These conditions shall form the entire basis of the contract between the Academy and the student. Only The Academy can change the conditions.
Pro Artist Booking:
- We have artists all over Denmark and will give a quote for travel expenses. Calculated 4kr per. kilometer.
- In special circumstances, such as flights, hotel booking, etc. Call for a price.
- In order to secure the booking, a deposit of 50% of the total price will be charged at time of booking or test days. Note that the deposit is NOT refundable. The deposit must be paid within 30 days before the event and the final amount 10 days before the event.
- All prices, terms and agreements may vary without nota if the deposit is not received within 30 days before the event.
- If relevant to event, brand information and product samples need to be sent for testing 14 days before event.
- All written material for presentations has to be confirmed by client 10 days before event and is not subject to change after that.
- The client is responsible for all health and safety while any member of the NW Event team is working for them.
- Where needed special equipment such as makeup mirrors, lights, etc, will be provided by the client to enable the event team to work.
- Payment is to be made at the latest 30 days after the event.