This Christmas you should swap your original chocolate advent calendar for a beauty one (or just have both) – Hey, let’s be real you save calories that way. We have hunted down the best advent calendars and have found the best 8 advent calendars of 2016. If you are not feeling the Christmas spirit yet, this will defiantly do the trick!
1. The Body Shop Ultimate Advent Calendar – Can we just take a moment to appreciate this stunner! This calendar is jam packed with The Body Shop’s favourites. You name it, its in this kit; makeup, skincare, fragrance and bath and body, which means that you save a whopper amount of money AND get some of the best products! It’s is a big ‘Yes please’ for us.
2. NYX Wanderlust Advent Calendar – One of our favorite high-street brand has come out with an advent calendar, that is great for any creative makeup lover out there. It contains 12 eye shadows and 12 mini soft matte lips creams – This means that there is a shade for everyday of Christmas. Come on, that is so cool.
3. Benefit Girl G’clock Rock Advent Calendar – For the make up lovers this cute little calendar is great. Benefit has done it again with their 12 bestsellers behind every door. Who doesn’t want an advent calendar that sings to you when it opens. It’s a great bright and fun calendar.
4. Clinique Advent Calendar 2016 – This is a full mixture of goodies and a lot of Clinique’s best sellers. Perfect if you want to have the best of both worlds with makeup and skincare in one calendar. You even get their chubby sticks.
5. Jo Malone Advent Calendar – For the perfume lover in your life this is perfect. A great way to try out the amazing products that the iconic Jo Malone brand has to offer, ranging from bath oils, travel size perfumes and gorgeously scented body creams. The Georgian town house calendar is a desk essential in our eyes.
6. Kiehl’s Advent Calendar – For the real skincare junkie Kiehl’s has filled their 24 door calendar with award winning products – all in great travel size packaging (perfect if you are traveling this Christmas). Including one of our favourites: midnight recovery concentrate.
7. Decléor Advent Calendar – If you want to venture out to the more luxury skincare, Decléor knows how it’s done. This calendar is full of the best skincare and a handful of body essentials.
8. Clarins Advent Calendar – For the skincare lover, we have the Clarins advent calendar filled with their most iconic skincare items and a handful of beauty bits.