Meet your new favorite hair look! Nicci was key-artist on this effortless hair look for LaLa Berlin’s SS17 show at Copenhagen Fashion Week. It is the essence of a ‘I woke up like this’ look – but we all know that this is hardly how any of us wake up. BUT with these easy steps you can achieve this amazing hairstyle in no time, and look casually chic every day – even on the busiest days!
- Start by sectioning your hair into smaller sections, and apply Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray from root to tip. This spray will give you volume, thickness and the perfect texture.
- Make a center parting and blow dry the entire hair with your normal hairdryer and a diffuser. This creates more texture to the hair. GHD Air Drying Kit.
- When the hair is dry, section it off into smaller sections. Use a clip to hold the hair that your are not working on.
- Then take a small pieces of hair and a big curling iron, twist the hair around (make sure it is not too tight, as that will give you a curl that is too “perfect”), hold it for 5-10 seconds, release that hair from the iron and let it hang to cool of.
- Take the next small section of hair and do the same, but in the opposite direction of the first curl. This creates the perfect undone texture.
- Do that all over the hair and let it cool down.
- Run your fingers through the hair and spray some Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray all over, to create that effortless texture.