In need of a casual and cool hair look? Look no further – Nicci created this amazing ‘Cool Girl Ponytail’ for Copenhagen Fashion Week SS17. It is an effortless and yet so stylish hair look that anyone can rock! The look is all about that perfect ‘undone’ texture – Follow our mini-guide and learn how to create it!
1. Section dry hair into smaller sections and apply Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray from the roots and halfway down the lengths. Then apply Oribe Gel Serum on the other half. Make sure that the products have covered every hair stray, as the whole hair needs the same texture for it to look right.
2. When you have done that throughout the entire hair, make a center parting and blow dry the entire hair with a blow dryer and diffuser. That way you achieve a more ‘undone’ texture.
3. Brush the hair through with your fingers, and gather it in a low ponytail. The look is all about a messy texture, so it is important that you don’t make the ponytail too tight and perfect.
4. Use a small elastic band to hold the ponytail in place.
5. Once it is in place, take the ponytail and gather the ends into a ‘S’ shape and secure it with an elastic band. That way you get a cool wave once you take it out.
6. Leave the second hairband in for 2 min. and then remove it.
7. Finish of the cool look with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray – and you are done!
Want to see more cool backstage pictures from the show? See all our backstage pictures here.