3 day hair course with Nicci Welsh
On this new Elite Stylist course, Nicci Welsh will teach you how to achieve beautiful results every time. Long hair up-do’s will become easy, complicated braids will become simple, beautiful hair will be at your finger tips every time.
Nicci Welsh has developed this unique 3 day course to cover every aspect of hair styling that you will need to become an elite stylist.
As a hairdresser it can be challenging to keep up with all the newest trends and techniques, when you have a busy schedule.
Today as a hair stylist you need to be able to master every styling technique. Bridal, braids, red carpet and fashion are the fundamental basics that everyone needs.
Nicci will be teaching this class her self, and she is ready to take you to the next level.
COURSE CONTENT & PROGRAM
DAY 1: Fashion trends
- Understanding texture
- How to achieve long lasting beautiful hair
- Advanced styling to create glass texture, clean wraps, straight precision styles
- Runway blow drys and sets
- Classic fashion up dos
DAY 2: Updos
- Curling techniques used on red carpets and runways to create Hollywood waves
- The go to celebrity wave
- Classic updo
- Textured roll up do
- Extra volume up do
(All of these can be used as a base to many bridal looks.)
DAY 3: Braids
- Corn rows
- Pipe braid
- Trend braids
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Qualified hairdresser / stylist or graduated from one of the well known makeup schools.
Training will be adapted to each individual student.
in doubt…? – give us a call
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Exclusive GOODIEBAG worth more than 5.000,- DKK, including hair styling products, as well a complete 14 pcs. set of professional Nicci Welsh make-up brushes.
Each student will also get a diploma after completion of the three day course
October 27th – 29th.
( 3 days )
Nicci Welsh is working on all the big fashion weeks around the world, NY, Paris, London and Milan.
She has a celebrity client A-list including names such as Gigi Hadid, Paris Hilton, Kylie Minogue, Nadja Bender, Freja Beha, Medina, Christiane Schaumburg-Müller and has countless editorial shoots under her belt.
She is always on the look out for new talent to join her backstage team in Copenhagen, and you never know where this course may lead you.
The course is being held at:
NICCI WELSH MAKEUP ACADEMY
Fuglebakkevej 88. st. – 2000 Frederiksberg – Denmark
PRICE & INFO
3 DAYS: 9.000,- DKK + VAT
- Course duration: 3 days
- Dates for the next class: 27.10.19 – 29.10.19 ( 3 days in total )
- Teaching hours: 10:00 am to 5:pm ( all 3 days )
- Who is this course for: All levels. Training will be adapted to each individual student.
- Diploma: After completion and attendance of the course, each student will get a diploma.
- Qualification: Qualified hairdressers and graduated makeup artists
- Models: We will supply good quality dolls training heads. Alternatively you are welcome to bring your own live model.
- Catering: There will be coffee tea and soft drinks through the day, just bring your own lunch.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 27120235
( You will be redirected to NICCIWELSHSHOP.COM where you book your course )